Platelet Rich Plasma
Platelet Rich Plasma “liquid gold” is the single most natural method for facial rejuvenation in the aesthetic industry. PRP contains your body’s own growth factors, or platelets, which instruct your body to create new collagen, thus creating tighter, smoother, plumper skin, minimizing fine lines and wrinkles. Results are seen within the first few weeks, helping you look younger and more rested after just one visit.
WHAT CONDITIONS CAN BE TREATED WITH
- Mild to moderate acned scarring
- New or old scars
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Dark undereye circles
- Volume loss
BENEFITS OF PLATELET RICH PLASMA
- Stimulates circulation and collagen production
- Is a more natural way to increase collagen, because your own platelets are injected
- Cost effective compared to other injectables and treatments
- Can be performed on all skin types, including ethnic skin
- Can be used on all areas of the scalp, face, body including fragile skin like around the eyes, mouth, and neck
What does the treatment involve?
A small amount of blood will be drawn from you. While the PRP is being prepared in the centrifuge, your skin will be cleansed and prepared for the treatment. The injections take 30-40 minutes , and are only mildly uncomfortable. The procedure is relatively painless, and requires no post-procedure care or time off from daily events. Mild swelling, redness, or bruising fade within one to three days. The PRP is made from your own cells, virtually eliminating the possibility of negative side effects.
What is the downtime?
The inflammatory reaction of the skin is extremely short and fades significantly within hours from redness to pinkish that may last for 12 to 48 hours. In order to reduce visible redness, we recommend hyaluronic acid after the procedure. To ensure the right healing environment, do not use AHAs (glycolic acid), retinol, acidic or “active” ingredients for two to three days. Exposure to sun should also be avoided.
PRP for tear troughs
PRP offers natural-looking results when expertly injected into the tear troughs (under-eyes). If you are experiencing volume-loss under the eyes, making you look older or tired, then PRP injections might be a great option. Additionally, PRP stimulates collagen production which will ensure prolonged results!
- Injectable PRP: starting at $350/tube (series of 3 $900)
- Microneedling + PRP: starting at $450/session