It’s important to understand that when forgetting or cancelling appointments without giving enough notice, our stylists lose the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and other clients waiting for appointments miss out on receiving services. For the benefit and respect of all our clients and professionals, booking appointments with Wild Sage Studio are subject to the following terms:
- You may cancel or modify your appointment without charge anytime 48 hours preceding the start time of your appointment.
- Less than 48 hours notice will result in a 50% charge of the service(s) scheduled
- Less than 24 hours notice is considered a “Late Cancellation” and will result in a charge up to 100% of the scheduled service(s).
- If you do not cancel your appointment or do not show up for your scheduled appointment, you will be considered a “No Show” and charged full price of the scheduled service(s).
- Appointments that are booked within the 24/48-hour period are still subject to the cancellation policy.
- As a courtesy, appointment confirmation messages are sent 48 hours in advance of appointments by both SMS and email to the contact information given at time of booking. Failing to respond to these messages or not confirming your appointment does not count as cancelling your appointment. To avoid a cancellation fee of 100%, you must cancel you appointment more that 24 hours from your scheduled appointment time
- To ensure a full experience, please arrive at least ten minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Late arrivals will be charged the full price of the scheduled service(s) even if there is not enough time to render them.
- Applicable taxes will be retained and remitted.
Due to the time and materials that go into your custom service, Wild Sage Studio does not offer refunds. However, we are more than happy to make adjustments to technical errors. Examples of errors are: Bleed marks, Toner spots, Uneven cut. If you feel that there was a technical error with your service, please reach out to us within 72 hours of your appointment and we will happily get you in to make the needed adjustments. Any adjustment requests after 72 hours will not be accommodated. Any adjustment would need to be scheduled no later than 7 days after notifying the salon and needs to be with the original stylist.