About Wild Sage Studio
Owners Andrea Schreiber and Lisa Diaz would like to welcome you to Wild Sage Studio where our team of highly trained professionals include MD’s, Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner’s, RN’s, Medical Aestheticians & master stylist specialize in procedures ranging from Botox & Fillers to Skin Treatments and cutting edge hair styles.
At Wild Sage Studio, we are focused on providing top notch service to our clients, we strive for excellence and build each other up daily as we work together as a TEAM.
We welcome you to join us for a special day of pampering and transformation, you deserve it and we can’t wait to see you!
“Beauty is being the best possible version of yourself on the inside and out.”
Take the Next Step
Please fill out the form on this page to request an in-person consultation and one of our knowledgeable medical staff members at Wild Sage Studio will reach out to you promptly. You can also call our office directly to schedule at (615)771-9379
Meet the Team
Providing the best possible results in a safe manner is of utmost importance to the team at Wild Sage Studio. At Wild Sage we understand that such results can only be achieved by employing a rigorously trained & experienced staff working with the very latest FDA approved technologies.
- Andrea Schreiber is a Licensed Aesthetician and owner of Wild Sage Studio and draws upon years in the beauty industry, beginning her career as a model in her early 20s. After leaving modeling Andrea knew she wanted to stay in the beauty industry and worked as guest relations then manager in a high-end salon in Southern California. After her experience in the salon, she set to pursue her passion for skincare – becoming a licensed Aesthetician. Andrea went on to work for an acclaimed doctor and then established her own business.
- She and her family moved to Middle Tennessee 8 years ago and lives on her mini farm in Leipers Fork, with several farm animals and two of her three daughters and husband. Andrea loves to explore the outdoors; she also has self-care rituals like regular facials and massages plus practices meditation and yoga. Although she grew up in the city, it turns out that she is a country girl at heart and strives to combine her natural living lifestyle into her everyday life.
- Her passion for knowledge in the dynamic, ever-changing skincare/beauty industry ensures that she stays informed with the latest technologies and cutting-edge ingredients in skincare, which she loves to share with her clients.
- Lisa Diaz is a Registered Nurse, accredited Nurse Injector and owner at Wild Sage Studio. She has been a nurse for 5 years. Lisa decided to return to school at 35 after her grandmother encouraged her to follow her passion and become a nurse.
- Lisa exemplifies the mission of Wild Sage Studio, which is to be a positive force in the lives of clients. She is originally from New Orleans and now resides in Franklin with her husband and two of her four children. Lisa enjoys meeting new people, and spending time with family and friends. In addition, she loves helping clients look and feel their best and provides an individualized approach to treating patients through cutting edge non-surgical methods.
- Lisa also has earned many certifications over the years which makes her expertise endless. You can trust her knowledge, experience, education, artistic eye, and attention to detail which all allows for an outstanding experience every time.
- Vanessa has a passion for helping others feel like their best self. After a carrier in EMS; she decided to pursue a career in Aesthetics; realizing this field was where her passion lies! Her favorite thing is when clients leave relaxed & glowing from the inside out.
- She tries to keep a simplistic approach to treatments but with her extensive knowledge in advanced treatments and skincare products, she’ll be sure to find you something that will make you shine! When she’s not working, she’ll be spending time with her husband & four children.
- Vanessa loves enhancing the beauty that is already there and bringing it front and center. “Having healthy skin has confidence building effects and seeing that in my clients makes me love what I do”.
- Natalie is a Southern California native and traveled across the country to Virginia Beach to complete her nursing degree. Following nursing school, she moved to Franklin in 2017 with her husband and fell in love with everything Tennessee has to offer. Natalie is currently has master’s degree in nursing as a board certified Nurse Practitioner. She has over 5 years of nursing experience, specializing in cardiology and pre-operative/post-operative nursing.
- Her professional background and personal interests led her to the world of aesthetic medicine. Natalie’s passion for aesthetic and dermatology has exponentially grown over the past year, devoting most of her time to stay abreast in research and innovative techniques in aesthetics. Natalie’s values and mission: providing authentic care led by evidence-based practice and making her patients embrace the enhancement of their natural beauty.
- Outside of nursing, Natalie loves spending time with her two sassy daughters and supportive husband, crafting, traveling, and enjoying good food with family and friends.
Dr. Barker is Wild Sage Studio’s Medical Director and brings his plastic surgery experience from Los Angeles and New York City to his hometown of Chattanooga, Tennessee. He is committed to giving you the best results in rhinoplasty, nasal surgery, and plastic surgery of the face, head, and neck. He offers the latest surgical treatments as well as minimally invasive treatments such as Botox and Juvederm.
Dr. Daniel Barker is a Board Certified Head and Neck Surgeon specializing in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Dr. Barker grew up on Signal Mountain and attended the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. He graduated magna cum laude and was awarded the Dr. Charles Robert Thomas premedical scholarship.
He attended medical school at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, Virginia. He then completed residency training in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Virginia, followed by advanced training in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University of California Los Angeles.
- As our guest stylist with over 20 years of experience in Orange County, CA luxury upscale salons Summer has been a sought-after hairstylist.
- Summer’s hard work and dedication allowed her to graduate from the California Academy of Paul Mitchell in the top 1% of her class with outstanding excellence.
- From travel to music, she grabs inspiration from the world around her, and embraces both classic styles, as well as ever changing trends. Passionate about creating movement and texture, impactful changes, and styles that push boundaries, Summer can make your hair goals come to life.
- Her specialties include dimensional, natural looking, lived-in color, and she especially loves blonding! What she loves more than anything though is her ability to be creative within her career and connect with people one on one. Her goal is to ensure the upmost in customer service while providing her guests with beautiful, healthy hair.
- Outside of working in the salon Summer loves spending time with her son and daughter. She also enjoys listening to live music, traveling and spending time with friends and family!
- Natasha is not just a hairstylist, she’s a true artist! She has been refining her artistry for 20+ years. She loves to bring her expertise to highlights and blondes but is very diverse in color and cuts! Originally from Southern California she has lived in Tennessee for 14 years.
- Well known for her color technique, Natasha is an artist whose goal is to enhance every client’s beauty. She takes into consideration bone structure, eyes, skin tone, and personal style, to formulate and design custom looks. Natasha is a true people-person and loves working with color. She embodies the very essence of a professional.
- Her guests receive a thorough consultation and instruction on how to manage their style and protect their color. The goal is to make guests feel relaxed and well-informed as she creates their new look together!
“My goal is to listen to each clients specific needs and wants and have them leave feeling and looking their best”
- Courtney has a passion for beauty and fashion which started at a very early age. For the last 8+ years she has dedicated herself to making every guest feel beautiful in the salon and out.
- Keeping true to her Southern California roots Courtney specializes in all things blonde by creating soft, flowing, and natural “lived in” bohemian hair. However, she is not afraid to mix things up with a bold red or layer a muted pastel.
- “Less is more” is something you’ll more than likely hear her say during a client consultation. She trained under some of the top stylists mastering her craft. Courtney stays up to date with current trends and advanced education to offer the best for her clients. Her goal is to connect with her clients and provide a comfortable and enjoyable experience every time, leaving her clients feeling confident and beautiful!
- When Courtney is not behind the chair, she enjoys hitting the local thrift shops, trying out a new recipe, or just hanging outdoors with her family in Leipers Fork.
Please let us know how we can assist you. Someone will be in touch soon after receiving your message.
Call us today at 615-771-9379 to schedule your first complimentary consultation
Tue: 10 – 6
Wed: 10 – 6
Thr: 12 – 8
Fri: 10 – 6
Sat: 10- 4
2000 Mallory Lane Ste. 630 Franklin, TN 37067